Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Exhausted


I can't believe how tired I am! Monday I was in bed by seven, and slept through the night with no problem. Last night I think I was in bed by nine, and that wasn't soon enough!

Tonight we had Marie Calendar's chicken pot pies for dinner. I have not bought those since being in college, but tonight I was so glad to have them in the freezer! I popped them into the oven, then headed upstairs for a nice nap while they baked for an hour! I can't tell you how happy I was to have dinner be so easy tonight! But then after dinner, I was back in bed feeling nauseous until almost nine. The constant nausea and fatigue is really frustrating, and I can't wait for it to be over! (I hope it will be over!)

Of course my sleeping constantly has Scott on his toes. He has to pick up my slack with the chores, and taking care of Emily. And Emily! She is continually sweet! This evening when they woke me for dinner, she had colored a picture that she thought would make me feel better.

No comments: