Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Getting Rainy

Thank goodness for the rain. It hasn't rained here for at least a month and I was tired of turning of the sprinklers. The rain back here is so much different because when it rains it really rains. The thunderstorms are beautiful. I've never experienced lightening and thunder like this. It's 5 am and the rain has been coming down all night. We have finally got to a point this season where we can keep the windows open to cool down the house. We could have earlier in the season but the humidity has been horrible. I love that feeling of getting of a hot, steamy shower and unable to dry off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally called back last night, but you guys were probably enjoying the little rest. I tried and tried to wake you up, but I guess sleep won out. ha ha ha