Saturday, March 28, 2009

30 Weeks






So I'm about 30 weeks right now. This is the scary picture update of my large belly! The babies move around constantly, and I imagine this will lesson as there is less room to move.

Here are some pictures of what has been going on at our house. Emily was sick with a stomach bug one evening, and the next week she decided her baby would be "sick." Too funny. We've been spending a lot of time outside (before the past week of constant rain) and Emily and her friend Joseph (or if you're Emily, "Jofus") were riding on his gator that Em loves. And then there is the one that I love of Scott and Emily making a paper-bag puppet. And if you're wondering who that stylish girl is in the shades, well, that is Roxy the Rockstar. I dunno, don't ask!

I have yet to post pictures of Emily's birthday pictures. I'll try to get on that. Scott has been busy working on National Boards that are due Tuesday, and he is booting me off the computer right now. Our internet has just been fixed this morning for the first time in a week, and for that we're grateful. Spring break is coming up the week after next, and I am still just really holding on to be able to work. THe babies are getting big. We still haven't painted the nursery, but the cribs are in. I just don't want to pressure Scott about that right now with his due date looming (march 31 for his National Boards) but we will get on that during the spring break.

Yep, that's just about it. Enjoying the constant rain this week has brought, and the 70's weather that has been oh so pleasant. And trying to sleep in between the 8-9 trips to the bathroom I take every night. So far, so good! :)

No comments: