Tuesday, August 11, 2009
In to everything!
This little girl is just too much! She's got her little hands in everything that doesn't belong to her! I think this picture says it all (that's mascara for you boys who don't know better). Here are some other things I have caught Miss Emily Grace doing while I've been busy with the twins:
- Today when given a bowl of fresh cherries, she decided she wanted "cherry juice" instead. (I still need to go clean up that mess, but am procrastinating on the computer instead!)
- When I walked in from the garage today I noticed that "somebody" got a green crayola marker from my box of classroom things and drew a little man on the wooden banister to the steps into the kitchen. Em says she knows nothing about this, but did tell me the man's name is "John the Baptist."
- The very few disposable diapers that we keep in the house for emergencies are all being worn by various baby dolls and stuffed animals.
- Scott and I found the tape dispenser out in the office yesterday with a crinkled end. We were suspicious, but it wasn't until later that night that I found Emily's Bitty Baby with taped up legs and I remembered Emily saying something earlier about a "cast."
- Poor Dakota. That's all I will say about that.
Hopefully once I get a better schedule things will be a little more managable. (And by things I mean Emily!) I also think that Emily is sick of fussy babies all day, and she will be ready for preschool and kids her own age. Until then, keep enjoying the posts regarding Emily's medelsome nature. And scroll down if you missed the "Evidence" post from last week!