Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bed Time

Bed time rituals and routines are somewhat of a necessity in our home. Even when the kids are sick, teething, or having reflux issues we try to stick to it. We have the bath time, the play time, the last bottle, the snuggles and kisses, and then lay them down in their crib.

However, the twins each have their own way of nodding off to sleep. They do it so regularly, that I knew I should be able to catch it on video without a hitch. I tried to tonight, and they didn't disappoint. I think it is rather funny, and so true to their differing personalities that I wanted to share!

Eli:



Elsie:


*And don't worry... every night I go back in and pull Eli's blanket back down!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I've always been a blanket-over-my-head sleeper, and Caleb is too. Apparently, it used to really freak my Mom out. Caleb and I are both light sleepers - I wonder if it has something to do with that?