Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches

These are possibly the best things ever! Has anybody else tried them? I seriously believe that if there are any hopes to me following the weight watchers points system, it will be because I am able to reward myself at the end of the day with one of these. (And hopefully not devour two of them in a row like I did last night... that was not so good!)

Anyhow, I took a rep/cardio class this morning with a friend at the gym, and have also been to the gym both Saturday and Monday. I am feeling sore, but the good sore. I need to decide next if I am going to get in a great day of cardio by means of the treadmill, or swimming laps. I love swimming, and that would be the obvious choice if it weren't for my iPod and the marvelous new songs i have on the "workout" playlist. Can you say Fergilicious? Do you think they will ever make a waterproof iPod? That would be fabulous!

No comments: