Monday, February 04, 2008

Tsunami Tuesday!

With the debates on t.v. and the primaries making their way through different states, I have never been so attentive to politics. What amazing nation we have, that people here are so dedicated to serving and getting the message out. Yes, the phone calls and t.v. adds right before the S.C. primaries were atrocious on both sides, and annoying as they came in during the dinner hour. However, the roll that we all play in our government when we vote is so crucial! Maybe I am extra passionate because I am studying the Revolutionary War with my kids at school, and the combo of that with the presidential primaries is sending me over edge in my call to civic duty? Maybe I have made some subconscious connection between Bush and King George III? Who knows.

We have a field trip tomorrow, but I can't wait to come home and see what is happening with the primaries. I hope everybody in 2/5 states votes tomorrow!

No comments: