Friday, July 11, 2008

Going Here tomorrow


We rented a house on Edisto Island with some friends. Should be lots of fun. Lots of relaxation. Lots of lazy.

We head out in the morning and our plan is to stop in Charleston (one of my favorite cities EVER) for lunch, and then head on down to the beach house. We are brining our bikes, as we hear there is a bike trail that goes all the way around the island. I wonder how long we could go without using the car?? :)

Plans may include fishing (?!) for blue crab, Charleston ghost tour, and/or a beach combing expedition to Otter Island. Nice.

See you next Saturday!

P.S. Fresno and Bako People: Em and I will be flying in to L.A. 7/24 and staying until 8/4. As of now we plan on staying in Fresno on 7/29-7/30. I am hoping that some of my favorite tower people will be in town the night of 7/29 and eager for a night out at Landmark, or wherever. :) I miss you all!

No comments: