Saturday, November 01, 2008

Coming May 2009



Imagine our surprise at our ultrasound a few weeks ago when we saw more than one baby! Suddenly it all made sense that I was going to bed by 8 pm every night, and coming home for naps right after work. The nausea has been yucky at times, but for the most part these two babies have only made me tired.

Scott and I are thrilled at the idea of adding two more at once, and we just told Emily a few nights ago. She said she would like "a boy one and a girl one." Nice. They are fraternal twins (two separate eggs) so they could be two different sexes, or the same. Only time will tell.

Even though I have always said I would love to have twins, we never thought that we would actually be blessed with two additions at one time! God is good!

No comments: