Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I sometimes replace with sleep!

I was thinking today of all the ways I used to spend my time in the evening before I was in bed by 8 pm. Here is my list:

* Grey's Anatomy Thursday- Ladies from my neighborhood get together to watch and drink some tasty adult beverages. Needless to say, I no longer am able to participate... 9pm is well past my new pregnancy bed time!

* Talking to Becky on the phone. She and I are both busy sleeping, so less catching up has been a result.

* Keeping my house clean. 'Nuf said.

* Bible Study- Even though I am still trying to rise from bed at 5:30 most mornings to actually do my study, I am not able to come to Tuesday night Bible Study.

* Reading... there are two books I have started, and I am not any closer to finishing them now than a month ago.

Some days I even am in bed before Emily, which means that I don't help bathe or put her to bed with a story. Thank goodness I have Scott who is awesome! Hopefully the tiredness will end soon!

No comments: