Who knew I could find the time? :)
Here you go Katie... and have a great time at Ben's wedding today!
Eight things I'm looking forward to...
1. Giving the babies their first bath this afternoon
2. Homegrown tomatoes
3. Scott being out of school for the summer
4. Taking Emily and the babies on a walk across the dam in our new double jogging stroller (thanks Dad!)
5. Emily's dance recital
6. The end of our bi-weekly pediatrician appointments. We love Dr. Cope, but we've seen enough of him for now thanks!
7. Seeing relationships grow between my children
8. Fitting back into my swim suit so I can take Em to the pool at some point this summer
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Nursed the babies (8 times yesterday X 2 )
2. Went to the lactation consultant
3. Painted my toenails and gave myself a pedicure. Gotta love the Ped Egg
4. Cried when I thought of how quickly the three weeks with my mom here flew by
5. Took a nap
6. Brought the babies to visit my kids in my classroom
7. Turned in my letter of resignation
8. Saw many great friends at work that I love so much
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Discover oil in South Carolina so my parents could move here
2. Rip out my carpet and install hardwoods (I won't mention the kitchen wallpaper... the list could be endless!)
3. Sleep for more than three hours at a time
4. Slow down the time my little ones are little (Emily included!)
5. Reduce Scott's commute to work to only five minutes or less
7. Add five hours to each day
8. Find balance for all the aspects of my busy life
Eight shows I watch...
1. House Hunters
2. Devine Design
3. Law & Order (its all about the dun dun!)
5. Diners Drive-ins and Dives
7. Celebrity Apprentice
8. Desperate Housewives
1. Scott (though he won't do it!)