Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sleeping babies and Miss Penny

The babies are sleeping fabulously! Both are in bed by eight, and Eli wakes every morning at 4 a.m. for a feeding. Elsie doesn't wake until 6-7 a.m. This morning she didn't wake until after seven, and she was in bed before eight last night. Over eleven hours isn't bad! And eight hours for Eli is fabulous too!

Mindy thinks this is fabulous as well!

And while we're on the subject of Mindy, every day she provides me with a gut-busting laugh. Here is an example from yesterday:

I was upstairs and Scott came up to ask me if the babies were hungry. I said no, they had another hour or more before they should be hungry again.

Well, I didn't realize at the time that Eli was just screaming downstairs with Mindy. I couldn't hear. So when Scott came back down and told Mindy that they shouldn't be hungry, she marched upstairs with Eli and said,

"Here. I wanted you to tell him to his face that he shouldn't be hungry, because I think his response will be 'B.S.'!!!!!!!"

Mindy was right. The poor guy thought he was starving. I got right to feeding him! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hilarious! I love Mindy.

Denise Feil said...

That's my girl Mindy!!

Litchfield Family said...

funny!