Thursday, November 19, 2009

A room with a view


I have a chair in my bedroom where I do my Bible study. Often when I look out the window I think I should take a picture of my view out my bedroom window. I am thankful for the view out my window. I wish I would have taken a picture a few weeks ago while the trees were still full of multi-colored fall leaves. Now most of those leaves have fallen, but I still think its beautiful.

Today is one of those chilly foggy mornings that makes me want to stay in my jammies and put on another pot of coffee. The house is pretty tidy, and I'm actually caught up on laundry. I hope that I can slow down today and really just enjoy my kids. Maybe Emily and I can do a project together, or bake something that will make the house smell like fall.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: