Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rodeo Drive anyone?



So this would be my Sunday afternoon. Emily playing dress up, Scott calling from the airport saying his flight is delayed, again. Stupid Washington Dulles. I hate that airport. I'm ready for him to be home. I had big plans to make homemade calazones and watch a movie together tonight, but I guess that's not going to happen. (By the way, I am really into baking stuff lately using yeast. All of those recipes that called for yeast that I used to shy away from have now become mine to conquer. So far, so good. Nothing has been yucky yet. And calozones are my favorite.

To me this looks as close to Beverly Hills shopping as a toddler in SC can get. I think shopping was what she was doing. She kept taking things out of my closet and putting them in her purse. Too funny. Of course, Boots the monkey had to fit in the purse too.

Yes, I know she is a mess. The hair, the scabs all over her chin, the stained onesie. It all goes together to show how much fun we are having doing nothing today except playing. But we are reading for daddy to be home. The past couple of mornings we have had to look around the entire house as Emily wouldn't believe that he wasn't here.

But anyhow, back to the picture. I thought it was cute.

No comments: