Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Family on Friday

My mom, dad, sis, and grandma fly in Friday. I am thrilled! However, I wish that I would have thought this through a little more before I had them fly in the day I was done with work. A couple of days to clean and prepare without work would have been beneficial, but oh well. They are staying until the next Friday (can't stay that weekend because of Denise's wedding) and then we have another week until Paul and Mary come. We are going to Disney World with them. They will be with us for a couple of weeks. Then, a couple weeks later, Jenny flies in! I'm so excited about everybody coming. Scott has been painting the upstairs hall, stairwell, and living room. It looks great! One day when we get new flooring this house will look really fabulous. Until then, I just hope our guests don't mind the gnarly builder-grade beige carpet!

No comments: