Thursday, May 24, 2007

How long again?

Not too much excitement, but here are my random thoughts:

1. School is out next Thursday. We have school on Memorial day (blah). Check out www.wltx.com and click on the "some kids in school link or whatever it's called and they show my school to talk about the district not being out for Memorial Day.

2. The day after school's out, my mom, dad, sis, and grandma come. Can't wait. Got some serious house cleaning to do and all that, but I can't wait to go to Charleston and hang out with them.

3. Emily is saying some crazy things. The amount of talk that comes from her is simply astonishing. Wherever did she learn to talk so much?

4. Went out for sushi at this great new restaurant last night called Saki Tumi for a friend's birthday... just the girls. Stayed out entirely too late for drinks and dancing. Didn't have too much problem getting up this morning though... haven't had that much fun in a long time.

5. How awesome is it that I didn't have to worry about Scott and Em? Seriously, he's the best husband ever. Did I mention that he takes care of Em for the month of May? The zoo, park, ect. and he manages to have the house picked up. He's fabulous.

6. Have a church softball game tonight. If I miss a pop fly like I did last week, I think I may cry. :)

7. How long until school's out?

No comments: