Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We're back!

So without too much delay, we're back in SC. Yes, our flight was delayed out of Bako. Yes, we had a taxi can drive to LAX over the grape vine with 50 mph winds, and yes, we brought in the new year while sleeping in front of the ticket counter. But all in all, not too bad. :) First class tickets on a direct flight to Charlotte sort of made up for the above. Emily loved her first class seat, and enjoyed the breakfast including fresh fruit served on fancy china.

Now that we're home we are adjusting to the time change, which I think was mostly impacting us because of the over night trip difficulties. We got in around seven last night, and I had to get up for work this morning. Not as tired as I thought.

What a great time we had! We saw tons of our family and friends. We got to meet Melanie Foster for the first time, I got to go to Becky's bachelorette party, and we both stayed out late at karaoke. Thanks to all! I only wish we could have spent more time!

Now I am off to explain to Emily why she really must go to bed now that it's 11 pm. She is really struggling with the time change this trip. I guess I am too because I can't get tired for bed. Hope all of you had a wonderful new year's eve!

No comments: