Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Arkansas Trip

We drove all the way to Arkansas for Thanksgiving. My grandparents moved there from California, and we have never been there. They just finished a major re-model of their house, so we wanted to go and see their spot before the twins get here. With gas being so low, and Emily being an awesome traveler, how could we pass it up?
We stopped in Birmingham on the way there for the night, and stopped in Nashville on the way home. We took different routes so that I could see more of the country since I have never driven cross-country like Scott has.
Here are some highlights...

Emily with my grandpa in Arkansas riding on the tractor

Emily and I in front of the Mississippi

Emily at the Grand Opryland Hotel in Nashville

Scott and Emily on the river that goes through the hotel

Emily and I in front of the Smoky Mountains in N.C.

*I can't figure out how to get the pictures in order with the captions... but I bet you can figure out what goes with what! :)

No comments: